The CCW Channel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to Support?

Go down

Want to Support? Empty Want to Support?

Post  Citation Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 am

Do You want to ease the mind of the police officer that pulled you over? You can discreetly tell them that you support your 2nd Amendment rights. How you ask? Well that is a simple answer. Visit http://legallyconcealed.org/buynow.html and purchase a sticker that will help you out.
I have noticed that with this sticker on my vehicle the car next to me has been pulled over instead of me while we were both doing the same thing wrong.
It is not a get out of trouble sticker but it will help you out. If a cop knows what he is walking up on then they will be more at ease. They will be more relaxed knowing that you are a responsible citizen exercising your rights. Plus it helps support our rights

LEGALLY CONCEALED is an organization sponsored by the Tactical Support Division of Kell-Sibley Enterprises. It is a people-focused organization concerned with protecting the 2nd amendment rights of all citizens. To that end, Legally Concealed and Kell-Sibley's Tactical Support Division have designed a legally concealed decal fashioned after the ever-popular thin blue line decal for law enforcement. Our research shows that this is the first decal for the concealed carry holder that discreetly identifies them to law enforcement, emergency medical technicians, fire fighters, or other concealed carry holders. * Black Background -- representing the evil found in a citizen's everyday life * Reflective Silver Bands -- representing the two rights of the 2nd Amendment—to KEEP & BEAR arms * Reflective Silver "2" -- representing the 2nd Amendment as it truly separates the victim from the survivor!

The design was strategically developed to be discreet, yet symbolic of the patriotic belief in the right of American citizens to keep and bear arms. Only you and other concealed carriers will know what this decal represents. And to those who don't and try to do harm, there is a powerful resistance waiting behind this decal!

LegallyConcealed.Org will provide unrivaled innovation in the design, manufacture and delivery of products and services to our customers who stand for the continued freedom expressed in the 2nd Amendment.

Want to Support? Dscn0712

Citation
NRA Life Member

Citation
Citation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum