The CCW Channel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Rookies

Go down

Dangerous Rookies Empty Dangerous Rookies

Post  Citation Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:45 am

My Uncle has shot long guns for most of their life. While at his house one weekend he told me a story about his neighbor having problems with Cranial Erect asi tus (Head Stuck in his…) He was causing some problems and coming onto the property. My Uncle had a .380 that he has had for 20 years or so but does not know anything about it. affraid
That includes not knowing if it even worked. He was carrying it in his rear pocket just in case he needed it. I was not happy to hear this. In fact I was super concerned and asked him if the gun even worked. He said that he did not know. Of course I asked him why he trusted his life to something that he does not even know if it functioned. Some Times nothing is better than something that you do not know about.

I was Super concerned about this and since I owed him some monies I gave him a gift of life. That’s right Citation bought him a Glock 19 Gen 4 with a Fobus Kydex Holster. Now that is something you can trust your life too. I have given him instruction on the weapon and taught him how to carry it. Being on his land he can carry it openly which will deter his neighbor from wanting to come onto his property causing problems.

I guess the moral of this story is… You have to look out for those that do not know any better. Look out for the ones that you love or cherish.

Share our Sport, Teach Safety and Help People Learn
(No I will not be buying any strangers a Glock)

Citation
“In Glock I Trust and My Uncle”
Citation
Citation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum