The CCW Channel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry for the hiatus!

2 posters

Go down

sorry for the hiatus! Empty sorry for the hiatus!

Post  Crazy K38 Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Hey guys sorry I have been gone for so long, I have just been WAY too busy I had to make a trip to louisiana on my harley, remodeling a house, single handedly and my leather buisness is booming! Glad to hear about your new Sig Citation, and Loves1911's what town in Colorado? I lived there for a while as well!
Crazy K38
Crazy K38
Admin

https://theccwchannel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

sorry for the hiatus! Empty All Good

Post  Citation Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Life has to keep rolling and things get put to the side... as long as it is not your conceal weapon than you are good. I just got my 2 Baby girls into school and finally got a Job. I am installing projector systems into schools. Within 5 weeks my boss already wants to move me from a contractor to being permanent.

I have been carrying the Sig P238 quite a bit lately but have not found the perfect way yet. I tried the under shirt holster but I had issues with it. Have a Wallet Holster but that is not guaranteed either. I will keep working on it. I was thinking about a holster with Velcro on the back of it so that I can attach it inside of my tool bag. It will not be on me but it will be very close.

Any whoo... I hope that all of you are doing good. I hope the leather is flying out of your business and that every one stays safe.
Citation
Citation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum