The CCW Channel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which One To Get?

2 posters

Go down

Which One To Get? Empty Which One To Get?

Post  Citation Tue May 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Ok Here is the deal
I want a 1911 because I love the hell out of them. Not really but I do want one. I want a Small skinny gun for deep concealment. I love the 1911’s skinniness and the stopping power of a 230gr .45.
I had a Colt 1991 5in Government Model that I slightly customized but it was kidnapped in a divorce. I now want a 3inch barrel and I have narrowed it down to 3 manufacturers.
Springfield Armory
Colt
Kimber

Since I am not rich I have been looking for a good deal from these 3 companies. I wanted to know what you thought about these 3 companies. Do you have any suggestions or info on any of this?

If you go deep Pull out a .45
Yeah!!!
Citation
Question
Citation
Citation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which One To Get? Empty Re: Which One To Get?

Post  Crazy K38 Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 am

Out of the three you mentioned I would go with a Kimber, I am in love with my Kimber Gold Match, but I must warn you , the sub 4" guns can be VERY finnaky. If you are wanting to go with a commander, i personally suggest the Pre Series II Kimbers or the Colt Commanders for your price range. I have some suggestions on higher end guns as well but I am working torwards them myself!
Crazy K38
Crazy K38
Admin

https://theccwchannel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum