The CCW Channel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GlockSmith

2 posters

Go down

GlockSmith Empty GlockSmith

Post  Citation Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 am

I am by no means an expert when it comes to Glocks but I have learned alot of things about them and how to work on them.

I have done all of the modifications to my Glocks and would like to let you know that if you need any help I would be glad to help you out.

One hint that can save you some money is to get the video Building the Ultimate Glock and it will teach you so much.

If you buy a Man a Fish he can eat for a Day, But if you Teach Him to Fish he can eat for a LIFETIME!!!

http://glockstore.com/pgroup_descrip/336_Featured+Items/7256_Building+the+Ultimate+Glock/?return=%3f

*In this program, Lenny Magill shows you the best and most up-to-date improvements you can make to your Glock to enhance accuracy, consistency and reliability. Magill starts with a stock G17, the same gun used in the Underwater Shooting DVD, and builds it part by part to be the Ultimate Glock. You'll learn complete, step by step installation of each and every part, including night sights, steel and tungsten guide rods, extended slide release, titanium striker, titanium safety plunger, recoil buffer, 3.5 pound connector, aluminum trigger, steel slide cover plate, chrome 3-pin kit, magazine well, extended magazine base pads, magazine sleeves, . . . every part that is worth changing is shown in great detail. Plus, Magill discusses shooting techniques with these parts and tells you how they work, why they work and if you really need them. Over 90 minutes.*

"In GLOCK we TRUST!!!"
Citation
Citation
Citation
Admin

Back to top Go down

GlockSmith Empty Re: GlockSmith

Post  Crazy K38 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 am

lol I remember Lenny McGill's 'super Glock' lol, but when I get my G30 or G36 I may do some moding myself, starting with that mag release!
Crazy K38
Crazy K38
Admin

https://theccwchannel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum